Event date: 15/07/2023 5:30 PM Export event
Event Location: Knox Church Hall, 574 High Street, Lower Hutt
- Attending: 160
- Seats: 160
- Remaining: 0
Event registration is not possible anymore.
Celebrating Matariki with a community Thali dinner!
Come and celebrate Matariki with family and friends, with a Thali dinner that is out of this world!
Not only will you enjoy a delicious meal of several amazing dishes cooked by amazing community volunteers, you will also be supporting a fantastic cause.
The Karunai Illam Trust NZ founded by the late Jean Watson has been supporting hundreds of disadvantaged children in south India for over three decades. Children at the Illam (Home in Tamil) receive board, care and education through the year delivered by our local partner DHAN. The proceeds of the fund raising dinner will go entirely towards continuing support for the children.
Grab your friends and join us. There will be a silent auction, raffle and of course, great food. Learn more about the incredible work the Karunai Illam Trust does and have some fun!
- Venue: Knox Church Hall, 574 High Street, Boulcott, Lower Hutt
- When: Sat, 15 July, arrive 5.30pm for mix’n’mingle, and seated for dinner by 6.15pm
- Cost: $40 per Thali
- Seats: 160 - communal seating of 8 guests per table
Book quickly, tickets will sell out fast!
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Enter the number of people you will be bringing - Tables seat up to 8 guests.
- Enter your contact phone number
- The form can only be submitted once per email address.
- You will receive an email with payment details.
- Payment must be received within 3 days.
- If you need to change your booking, please email us at [email protected]
Please share this page with your friends.